Welcome to our series of blogs and content about completed jobs at AllBrand Caravan Services. Whether it be repairs, upgrades, or insurance for caravans, motorhomes, pop tops, campers, or hybrids, we will share the issues, the work completed, before and after images and our process because we want to demonstrate the quality of our work and what our team are capable of. This job is focused on Pop Top Roof Water Damage.
The 2005 Avan Pop Top was caught in a storm with water coming through the roof and down the cupboard and kitchen area, onto the bed and through cupboards. Despite being unsure of entry point of water at time of discovery this could be investigated further in the workshop to understand the specific entry point.
Initial AllBrand Caravan Services inspection for Pop Top Roof Water Damage.
- Evidence of water damage internally in the roof all around the edge.
- Further damage to the rear door side corner ply.
- No evidence of impact damage on roof.
- Roof rebuild, rewired, reinstated and sealed
- Other damage inspected and repaired/replaced if required
- Remove and refit rear scissors and gas struts
- Remove and refit AC unit and support frame
- Remove and refit smoke alarm and electrical
- Replace top sock
- Free 15 point visual safety inspection
Additional work requested:
- External clean
- New decals
- Replace front lights
The additional work requested coupled with the roof rebuild will basically make the pop top look like new!
If your caravan, motorhome or pop top has been caught in a storm or is in need of repairs, give the team at AllBrand Caravan Services a call or email in the first instance so we can look after you straightaway. We can assist with the insurance process through our 4-step process which can surprisingly simplify this process because we have done it so many times.
While your van is getting repaired at AllBrand Caravan Services it is additionally a great opportunity to add those upgrades you have been thinking about! Also ask about awnings, an external clean, decals, lights, battery systems or anything else you have in mind. This work can be completed concurrently.