The Roll Out Awning is erected easily in a matter of minutes and can be attached to both Pop Tops and Caravans. If your Roll Out Awning is attached to a Pop Top, pop the roof up first then follow the rest of these instructions.
First, level your Pop Top or Caravan by finding a level surface on the van close to the wheels then adjusting jockey wheel.
- Undo the arm storage locks.
- Undo the top locking knob – remember not to undo the knobs so it falls off.
- Move the brake lever on awning from closed to open.
- Pull on the strap on the awning until it is open.
- Slide the top awning arm until it locks into the latch.
- Lift the handle and raise the awning arm.
- Apply pressure to the top arm and tighten the top locking knob.
- Slide the strap out of the track and place it in a safe place.
- Insert the strap into the groove in the awning roller.
- Loosen the top locking knob.
- Lift the handle and lower the arm until it rest on the stoppers.
- Move the lever so the top arm can slide.
- Lower the arm.
- Hold the strap and rotate the brake lever from open to close.
- Close storage lock and tighten top locking knob.
Centre Rafter (Only required on awning 17′ & above)
- Undo the locking knob.
- Raise the arm and insert the end into the hole in the awning roller tube.